All About MakeUp
This course is ideal for anyone who would like to turn their passion and dream into a reality to pursue a career as a Professional Makeup Artist.
This Professional Makeup Course is a gateway to learning everything you need to know to start a new career in makeup. You will learn all the essential skills and techniques with this hands-on practical course plus important theory and industry knowledge.
Taught by industry professionals our course provides students with the essential standards and skills required to work in the business of makeup, either independently as a freelancer, in a salon, boutique or beauty counter.
Our 3-day Makeup ONLY Course is an intensive training course that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to perform professional makeup application and get you started with a career in the creative world of makeup artistry.
There are no specific course entry requirements
WHO IS IT FOR?
For those seeking professional makeup and hair artistry skills
For Beginners to advanced
All courses are limited to a maximum of 2-6 students per class. Each student receives plenty of individual attention in all aspects of learning to fully benefit from the course.
Ilford Essex IG3
£1000 (Models included )
(Please note £300 non refunable deposit is required to book and secure the course and remaining balance to be paid 1/2 day before the course start)
Once you successfully complete the makeup training course you will receive
Accredited certification fully certificated by the GUILD BEAUTY THERAPIST which will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
THE COURSE WILL COVER – AND WHAT INCLUDED
- 3 Days of Intensive Makeup & Hair training with Kajol and Team
- Fundamental and Essential Techniques & Skills for Makeup & Hair Artistry
- Step by Step demonstrations of each look by Kajol beauty followed by your Practical Application and Hands-on experience under Kajol’s supervision
- Starting up your makeup business: How and Where to Start?
- Your Makeup Kit & Secret products you MUST Have!
- The different makeup brands and what to buy.
- Makeup palettes and choosing the right colours for your clients.
- Makeup Brushes, what you really need and how to use & care for them
- Makeup Principles including Colour Theory, Face Shapes, and the Psychology of Makeup
- Professional Tools, Products and their use in makeup
- Working professionally including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Customer Care
- Makeup Application Techniques, Makeup Preparation and Framework through to working with different face shapes
- Flawless Skin Techniques – The No Makeup, Makeup Look
- Understanding Global Skin Tones and Types; Corrective Camouflage and Concealment
- Makeup looks for Day, Evening, Corrective, Glam and Red Carpet
- Perfect Eyebrows; using a variety of products
- Eye Makeup Techniques; Shadows, Creams, Pigments and Glitter
- Eyeliner Techniques and looks
- False Lash Application
- Working with Powders and Creams products, understanding textures and fixing the look
- Highlight and Contour techniques suitable for a variety of face shapes and looks
- Blusher and Bronzer Application Techniques
- Lip Defining and Application Techniques
- Introduction to Creative Makeup Techniques
- Round up of putting together a professional makeup kit and starting out business advice
- Aftercare Advice
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- A mini makeup startup kit including lashes (worth £150)
- Receive the Kajol beauty manual HANDBOOK
- Receive 10% off on further 121 courses at Kajol Beauty academy
- Focussed, detailed and intricate makeup techniques for the most popular looks requested by our clients
- The secret skill of applying seamless lashes and flawless makeup
- Intensive insight into creating a variety of makeup looks
- Product knowledge
- After completing course you will have the full knowledge to create any hair and makeup look that is required for an occasion.
- You will receive ongoing support of aftercare. You will be able to call Kajol directly and get advice and help to overcome road blocks.
- After attending this course, you will be able to get a professional public liability insurance which you also can be entitle you to obtain discounts ranging from 25% to 40% from makeup product companies such as MAC, Illamasqua, Nars, Krylon, Bobbi Brown, and much more. You will also begin to enjoy discounts from several trade suppliers for other products such as hair extensions, accessories etc. Please note that you will have to comply with the terms and conditions of each provider..
- Business & Marketing Training and Advice
- Social media marketing advice
- How to take photoshopped pictures using both phone n professional cameras
- Certificate and Accreditation
Overview of the 3 day training course
DAY 1: lets start up girls – PARTY Natural to Smokey
- You will learn 2 looks starting with natural followed by smokey finished
- You will be provided with a training manual which will help you to take away what you have learnt for future reference,
- you can also bring a digital camera to capture visual reminders which will compliment your notes.
- Bring a note book
- Kajol will demonstrate and share the techniques, product knowledge and application skills required to build each of these looks, step by step.
- You will be practicing on your models of the looks that been taught in class by Kajol
- Kajol will assess your skills and techniques and correct you where necessary giving you complete 1-2-1 attention throughout the duration of the course
DAY 2: ALL ABOUT BRIDALS
- Further popular Bridal and Fashion Makeup looks will be demonstrated by the tutor Kajol
- Kajol’s signature bridal looks will all be demonstrated that last over 12 hours of longevity
- Dewy/semi matte /Fresh Base foundation look will be addressed including glitery eyes
- Aftercare advice will be addressed.
The rest of the day will allow the students to complete their learning modules whereby they follow an intense practical day covering all the above learning criteria.
It is advisable that all students make notes during the live makeup demonstrations for learning reference.
DAY 3; lets Perfect OUR skills
- Day three is all about perfecting the areas that you may be weak at such as eyeliner, blending etc
- Kajol will demonstrate another full bridal look in the morning
- Then afternoon workshops shall allow the students to practice the morning looks within given time slots. This will familiarise the students to ensure they complete the bridal makeup looks within tight schedules.
- Will finish the lesson by demonstrating 4 eye makeup then will be your turn to practice these until your fully confident
1 to 1: This course is also available as a 1 to 1 personalised course, with models provided and direct 1 to 1 attention with your tutor
|COURSE DURATION||COURSE DATES||LOCATION||CERTIFCATION|
|3 Days||13 -15 JAN 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|3 Days||2- 4 MARCH 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|3 Days||8 -10 JUNE 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|3 Days||12 – 14 OCT 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|3 Days||7 – 9 DEC 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|