All About Hair
This professional hair styling course is suitable for beginners as well as for makeup artists who want to increase their knowledge in professional bridal and registry party hair styles. Over the two days, you will learn how to create basic hairstyles to more advanced bridal hairstyles. You will be given a step by step demonstration of each look and then you will be required to practice and demonstrate that look. These hairstyles will cover many occasions such as party, mehndi, reception, traditional Asian bride, contemporary Asian bride as well as fashion catwalk. The course is very ‘hands-on’. Kajol will demonstrate various hair style techniques to you, and you will have plenty of time to practice on hair mannequins. You will learn to use various hairstyling products as well as hair extensions, working with both short and long hair.
There are no specific course entry requirements
WHO IS IT FOR?
For those seeking professional makeup and hair artistry skills
For Beginners to advanced
All courses are limited to a maximum of 2-6 students per class. Each student receives plenty of individual attention in all aspects of learning to fully benefit from the course.
Ilford Essex IG3
£700 (model included)
(Please note £300 non refundable deposit is required to book and secure the course and remaining balance to be paid 1/2 day before the course start)
Once you successfully complete THE HAIR STYLING course you will receive
Accredited certification fully certificated by the GUILD BEAUTY THERAPIST which will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
THE COURSE WILL COVER – AND WHAT INCLUDED
- You will learn upto 8-10 hair styles
- You will be working with manikin heads with real human hair and on 2nd day you will work on real life model
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Products and styling tool – Selecting the right products and equipment for your desired look.
- Building a professional kit – Get box clever and be ready for any hair styling assignment.
- Preparation of hair – Handling and sectioning wet or dry hair.
- Hot rollers – Learn how to create glamorous loose curls and waves.
- Setting hair – Setting the hair properly and creating styles with long lasting hold.
- Braiding and plait from natural to dramatic including fishtail plaiting.
- Industry tips and tricks for long lasting hold and definition
- Party Hair – learn how to create red carpet worthy styles for parties and special occasions
- Bridal Hair Updos – Learn how to create multiple styles for brides both up and down suitable for all events
- Hair pieces – Working with different styles of hairpieces to create structure and shapes
- Hair padding – Making your own hair padding for editorial hair that rocks
- Hair extensions working with synthetic hair extensions
and many more ……….
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Receive the Kajol Hair Manual HANDBOOK along with small complementary gift from Kajol
- Receive 10% off on further 121 courses at Kajol Beauty academy
- Focussed, detailed and intricate Hair techniques for the most popular looks requested by our clients
- Full Product knowledge
- After completing course you will have the full knowledge to create any hair look that is required for an occasion.
- You will receive ongoing support of aftercare. You will be able to call Kajol directly and get advice and help to overcome road blocks.
- After attending this course, you will be able to get a professional public liability insurance which you also can be entitle you to obtain discounts such as Plushbeauty hair shop, Sallys, capital hair n beauty You will also begin to enjoy discounts from several trade suppliers for other products such as hair extensions, accessories etc. Please note that you will have to comply with the terms and conditions of each provider..
- Business & Marketing Training and Advice
- Social media marketing advice
- How to take pictures using both phone n professional cameras
- Certificate and Accreditation
|COURSE DURATION||COURSE DATES||LOCATION||CERTIFCATION|
|2 Days||16 – 17 JAN 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|2 Days||5- 6 MAR 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|2 Days||11 – 12 JUN 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|2 Days||15 – 16 OCT 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|
|2 Days||10 -11 DEC 2020||Ilford essex||The Guild|